 Marketplace / Auctions / 6177
  Wanted, PLEASE LOOK

Hi Everybody. My want list is here. I prefer to buy but i have lots to trade as well. 1. car doors (thin) 1x3x1 1x3x2 1x3x3 1x3x4 in all colors 2.minifig tools 3.gray shutters or red shutters 4. red shutter holders/frames 5.roll up doors (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Wanted, PLEASE LOOK

Have you checked out (URL) A very handy search feature was added this week. (also, I'm no expert, but I think this post belongs in buy-sell-trade not auction. Follow up set.) Julie (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)