 Marketplace / Auctions / 6170
    Re: FA ebay: German Soccer Promo Set —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I haven't been in many McDonalds and haven't seen it. I will try to bring at least 1/2 dozen complete sets over if I can, it depends on if I see them or not, not all stores have them. I plan to go to Germany again next weekend. I got a number (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FA ebay: German Soccer Promo Set —Arnold Staniczek
   (...) (snip: many lines only vaguely related to auctions...) (...) rude of (...) Apologies accepted. In fact, I love being involved in a threat that must be regarded as totally rude because it has nothing to do with auctions..... However, you're (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA ebay: German Soccer Promo Set —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.market.auction, Arnold Staniczek writes: (from one -zek to another -zek) (...) The irony of THAT wasn't lost on me either, what with all the brouhaha about market stuff being offtopic in other groups. :-) However, c/threat/thread/, I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)