 Marketplace / Auctions / 6161
Re: FA ebay: German Soccer Promo Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 18:06:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.auction, Arnold Staniczek writes:

Also, my complete Tour de France promo sets are still a bargain compared to
the bids for the single sets....

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=368755704

Is there a lot of interest (any interest) in these? Perhaps I should buy up a
bunch to bring back? I just got enough for myself (how many pink bikes do you
really need, anyway?

Mail me, thanks.

++Lar

I could use a complete set of the promo sets, but more importantly, can you
look for the McDonalds promo set#2743 - it's the one with the hanging blue
nose...

Thanks for whatever you might do....

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115