 Marketplace / Auctions / 6150
    FA: Mindstorms wheels,Technic, Znap, soccer brick —Maggie Cambron
   Hi everyone, I've put a few miscellaneous things up for auction on eBay: Those giant Mindstorms wheels. I had these up once before, but wouldn't you know it the high bidder was a non-payer : ( (URL) of the smallest Znap sets, 3501, 3502 and 3503 (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA: Mindstorms wheels,Technic, Znap, soccer brick —Scott Arthur
   (...) as a dud: (URL) to that my current one is also dying a slow death - (URL) suppose this reflect the fact that everyone know this stuff is no big deal... other than the fact that it is a great source of technic motors! Scott A (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA: Mindstorms wheels,Technic, Znap, soccer brick —Maggie Cambron
   (...) And the three sets I have up don't even contain anything related to a motor! The reason I bought them was TRU had a special in which you got a free trial size bag for each ZNAP set you bought. I was hesitant about even buying one until I (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)