 Marketplace / Auctions / 6142
    FA(eBay): BURPs, Red Castle Windows, Baseplates, Grey Bricks —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi all, More auctions went up today; these are 7-day auctions instead of 10, so they will close around this time on 6 July. Highlights among the new items: -16x16 and 16x32 blue baseplates -Red 1x2x3 arched castle windows with lattice inserts (16x) (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA(eBay): BURPs, Red Castle Windows, Baseplates, Grey Bricks —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I think I recognize some of that :-) What about the 4x4x2 trans orange, hinged on two sides, rectangular pieces from Shark's Crystal Cave? Chris (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA(eBay): BURPs, Red Castle Windows, Baseplates, Grey Bricks —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Those are still to come! :) The canopy extensions are in the next clump to go up. best LFB (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)