 Marketplace / Auctions / 6138
    FA (ebay): Bulk Gray Plates,Train Level Crossing, Technic Motor, Bulk Bricks, Belville Lots, BURPS, other stuff —Mike Poindexter
   I have a large number of Lego items up right now, including bulk gray plates (and other colors), BURPS, bulk bricks, train sets, belville parts. Many end tomorrow and are still VERY cheap. This is the time to act, as I will no longer be selling bulk (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)