 Marketplace / Auctions / 6090
6089  |  6091
Subject:
Closing soon!!!Re: FA Lots of lots on Ebay......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 04:19:10 GMT

I have a batch of auctions closing within the next 24 hours.  I will also be
opening more in that time frame.  Please check them out, there is a nice
mix of some old with some new in there.  And for the most part even the old
looks almost new.  Thanks, and happy bidding.

Jodi

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=Tarlun