 Marketplace / Auctions / 6088
Re: really great Lego Space Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 02:30:13 GMT

magundy <magundy@home.net> wrote:
I was very unhappy with my transaction with this person. He described it as
complete and in good condition. The white parts were so stained with
tobacco, they almost the same colour as the yellow pieces.

Interesting -- yours is the only negative feedback amongst a ton of
positive.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/