 Marketplace / Auctions / 6017
  FA (Ebay), end Monday: Town, 4.5V, Pirates

Hi. I have a number of lots up on Ebay right now, including a Black Seas Barracuda, complete with shooting cannons, some nice old town sets, 4.5V track and accessories, and gray town road baseplates, both old and new style. Check my listings under (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)