 Marketplace / Auctions / 6011
6010  |  6012
Subject:
Ebay - CLASSIC TOWN/SPACE/CASTLE Auction 104+ SETS!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 01:44:29 GMT

Hello Group!

  I am currently running a "large" CLASSIC AUCTION on Ebay. When you have been
collecting as long as I have (20 years) you aquire quite a few "extra" sets
over time! Hopefully you will find a set that will help you fill those gaps
and holes in your collection. The auctions will start to end this Sunday June
11 running the balance of the week.  You might want to grab a Pepsi before you
start to view the list because it is quite long.  I appreciate your interest
and Good Luck to all! All sets are complete with original instructions and are
in very good condition (unless noted below)

So here goes!

CASTLE

375 78 castle - missing 1 yellow hinge and the decals on the model

6030 84 catapult

SPACE

886 79 scout car
889 79 radar truck
891 79 space patrol
897 79 rocket launcher

6801 81 space scooter
6803 83 space plane
6821 80 space scoop
6822 81 space patrol finder
6823 83 mine finder
6841 80 surface searcher
6842 81 patrol craft
6844 83 planet surveyor
6870 81 ship launch truck

1858 96 robot patrol ship - missing yellow visor

TOWN

6502 87 dune buggy
6504 88 tractor
6506 89 police car
6507 89 dumper
6512 92 mini shovel
6524 88 snow plow
6526 89 dragster laser jet copy instructions
6528 89 sand racer
6530 90 town car
6532 91 dump truck
6534 92 beach buggie
6538 94 hotrod
6590 87 car & camper

6601 85 ice cream vendor
6603 85 tractor
6604 85 race car
6605 84 race car
6606 83 repair crew
6607 82 repair truck
6608 82 tractor
6609 80 race car
6610 81 fuel pumps
6611 81 fire car
6612 86 fir car
6613 85 telephone booth laser copies of instructions
6621 84 fire truck
6622 84 mail motorcycle
6623 83 police car
6624 83 delivery van
6627 80 convertible
6628 81 shell tow truck
6629 81 paramedic car
6630 80 tractor
6631 85 steam shovel WITH BOX
6634 86 stock car
6642 88 police helicopter
6644 90 car and trailer
6645 91 street sweeper
6646 91 patriot racer
6647 80 tractor crew
6648B 92 octan racer
6649 95 street sweeper NEW MIB
6650 81 fire truck
6651 82 mail van
6652 83 dump truck
6653 82 road repair crew
6654 83 van trailer and bike
6655 84 car repair
6656 85 tow truck
6657 85 fire helicopter
6658 86 tractor w/shovel
6659 86 tv truck
6661 89 tv van
6662 92 back hoe
6664 93 police helicopter
6669 91 race truck
6674 88 tow truck
6675 88 4x4 truck
6676 86 police van
6677 86 suv w/trailer and bike
6678 80 crane laser copy of instructions
6679B 91 jet boat
6680 81 ambulance
6681 81 police van
6682 85 cement truck
6683 83 hamburger stand
6684 84 police van
6685 82 fire copter W/BOX!!
6689 85 post office
6690 80 snorkel fire truck
6691 81 rescue helicopter
6692 82 semi truck
6694 84 car and camper
6695 84 shell pumper
6697 85 rescue helicopter
6698 85 suv w/trailer and boat
6699 87 motorcycle repair shop

6358 87 snorkel fire truck
6361 86 mobile crane
6362 82 post office
6363 80 repair shop
6364 80 paramedic unit
6367 84 semi truck
6369 85 repair garage
6370 85 house W/BOX!!!!!!!!
6371 83 shell gas station
6373 84 motorcycle shop
6374 83 house

to be added tonight Friday June 9 and Saturday June 10
6356 88 medical rescue plane
6643 88 fire SUV

361 79 garage
675 79 snack bar
588 78 police station
377 78 shell gas station
379 78 bus depot
603 79 motor bike
604 78 shell truck
608 79 taxi

Plus a few other 1978-1979 600 series

Here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=353829872

Again, Good Luck have a good time and I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Mike
amf67@gateway.net