 Marketplace / Auctions / 5963
5962  |  5964
Subject:
Brickmania #002 "Crossroads Tavern" kit #1 on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 23:26:05 GMT

Attention all Castle and/or custom model kit fans!

I have just posted kit #1 of my second Castle theme custom model kit "Crossroad
Tavern" to eBay.  This is my second custom model kit in the castle theme and is
nearly double in size of my previous offering "Blacksmith Shop" released in
March.  This monster of a kit (jokingly refered to as the "Tudor Bucket"
contains over 1000 pieces and includes 6 minifigs (including 4 now out of
production castle figs), full color building instructions, and is packed in a
sealed box.  Also included is a Guild of Bricksmiths Certificate of
Authenticity, stating it is in fact kit #1 of the yet to be released model, and
signed by the creater (me).

Because all of my model kits are hand-built and use many rare pieces, they are
assured to become highly valued collector's items.  This one, being the first in
the line, will certainly be the most rare and valued of them all!

To view the kit please go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=349771718

Thanks for your continued support!

Dan