 Marketplace / Auctions / 596
  Mike's Great 80s Town Auction - Most sets to go SOLD Feb-3-1999

This is the first update I've posted here on Lugnet, most sets are already going TWICE - which means they'll be sold tomorrow at midnight EST if I do not receive any new bids. You can view a version of this update at: (URL) a detailed description of (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)