 Marketplace / Auctions / 5957
5956  |  5958
Subject:
Star Wars, Technic, and Misc. parts (eBay)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 09:13:18 GMT

I am cleaning out the bins and Lego storage closet again...I will be posting
new auctions every few days for awhile...I currently have 20 auctions on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItem&userid=johnnyblaze44

Highlights:
  -Hard to find red lattice 2x2x5 supports
  -8480 Space Shuttle (if you don't have 10 already=)
  -Pirate wench w/ accessories
  -Star Wars - I overspent a little = o

Thanks for taking a look !

                John