 Marketplace / Auctions / 5951
  Any interest in these old town sets (6383, 6365, 6374)

I have duplicates of the following sets that I am thinking about selling or auctioning. I am trying to see how much interest there is out there for these sets and get an idea of how much I could expect to get for them. Here are the sets: SET: (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)