 Marketplace / Auctions / 5946
  Ebay auctions: Town, train, pirates

Hello. I have 19 Ebay auctions running right now, including a Black Seas Barracuda with shooting cannons and some cool town sets, one of which is the 6627 Convertible from 1980. You can view all of my auctions under the userid demlow@lightlink.com, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)