 Marketplace / Auctions / 5914
FA: LEGO sensors, motors and pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 01:03:25 GMT

I have a few auctions up with lots of sensors for Mindstorms including angle,
temperature and touch.  I also have some up with 9v motors and pneumatics II
sets from LEGO dacta.  These sets include all of the pneumatics elements
including the blue tanks.  Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for the read.
Sara

<<http://cgi6.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewListedItems&userid=sarajoey&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25>>