 Marketplace / Auctions / 5876
Re: New Custom WW2 Light Tank Model Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 16:16:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Daniel Siskind writes:
Just posted for auction is kit #1 of model #1 in my new series of WW2 fighting
vehicle kits.

This limited edition custom kit is made from 409 genuine Lego® building bricks,
including many rare dark gray bricks and old style link treads. Also included
are driver and commander minifigs, complete printed building instructions, and
comes packaged in a sealed box.

This is kit #1, model #1, in the first ever series of WW2 themed fighting
vehicle kits made from Lego® bricks. This kit also comes with a Guild of
Bricksmiths approved Ceritificate of Authenticity stating it is unit #1 and is
signed by the creator. Production of this kit will be very limited and will soon
become a highly valuable collector's item.

The rest of the message was cut of for some reason!

The item can be viewed here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=342367430

Thanks!

Dan