 Marketplace / Auctions / 5834
  Re: Weird Email Concerning eBay Fraud

(...) That seems sensible and straight forward to me, but checkout where it says "may be forged." Here are the headers: ---...--- Headers ---...--- Return-Path: <stopfraud@ebay.com> Received: from rly-zb01.mx.aol.com (rly-zb01.mail.aol.com (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Weird Email Concerning eBay Fraud

Pretty much the same thing - my headers read the same. I remember bidding on a Melonfish auction (he had lots) if only because I felt that since he was just down the freeway from me, I wasn't that worried about fraud (must have picked up a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)