 Marketplace / Auctions / 5826
FA: Gungan stuff, $$$, polar bears, lots of goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:15:05 GMT

I am slowly posting dozens of lots to ebay which I think will have
something that will interest almost everyone.  You can view all of the
lots on my Brickshelf page here:

If an item you're interested in isn't up yet, patience;-)  I will get
them all up in the next day or two.  View all of my current auctions
here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=j-2

Thanks for bidding and Good Luck!

-John