 Marketplace / Auctions / 5810
  Flog: 3x4 Low Slopes 4 White/16 Blue in 20 mins

Apparently few people want nice low slopes. I've been bid 2.50 and 2.75 for this lot which closes at 7:25 EST (not long.) (URL) hesitated about posting to ebay a lot of yellow 3x4 with APEX bricks too. I had them in storage from early 90s Freestyle (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)