 Marketplace / Auctions / 5792
Re: Site with piece pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 13:43:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Matthew Penney wrote:

Thanks Todd!
The only thing I could not find was the slanted front hinged for 6x6 domes.
Any other ideas?

Hmm.  You mean the piece, introduced with the Stingray/Aquazone sets,
that's the cockpit bottom, holding the 6x6 dome as the canopy?  That
element is definitely not listed at Partsref.

It's possible someone already has an online image of this part -- most
likely, if someone had one in a parts-sale, they might have produced an
example image.

My personal best suggestion is to get a picture with a digital camera.  You
could try scanning it instead, but I don't think this particular part will
scan very well.

Steve