 Marketplace / Auctions / 5777
Re: Brickyard / Gene Rodriguez
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 11:38:58 GMT

Hi Everyone

I to am owed approximately $150 worth of parts by Gene.

His last communication with me was on 19th April 2000 in which he wrote:

"A thousand apologies for the delay! It's been tax time here in the US
and
I've been swamped! Leaving on vacation, but your shipment WILL go out as

soon as I return.

Thanks for your patience,
Gene @ The Brickyard"

He has had my payment for two months and still had the cheek to say he
was
going on vacation (forever) without posting my parts prior to his
departure.

My patience has run out. I am wish to make everyone aware that this
person
is not to be trusted. None of my replies to him have been answered or
bounced. The only conclusion I can draw is that he has decide not to
clear his debts and therefore should be blacklisted immediately.

This may get a response from him as all other communication has been
ignored.

Mark H.