 Marketplace / Auctions / 5760
  Re: MISB Auction announcement : Blacktron I, Shell promo, Exploriens

Consider this auction cancelled... not 1 bid :-( This definately was the last time I tried to auction stuff using lugnet.market.auction , it's simply not worth the time it seems. All items have moved to eBay, see links below 2535-2544 Shell mini (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: MISB Auction announcement : Blacktron I, Shell promo, Exploriens

Jan-Albert van Ree schreef: (...) Last day for all these items... most still at starting price. Have fun bidding! (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)