 Marketplace / Auctions / 575
Re: 86 blue plates...eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:50:50 GMT

Julie Krenz wrote:

And thanks to Todd and Larry for explaining how to put a link in my
message. I tried to paste before, but the info came up the same color
as the rest of my text, so I didn't think the link would work, so I
went with the drag method.

In Netscape communicator, it doesn't show up in special text while
composing, but it sure does while viewing a post...

for example
http://my.voyager.net/lar

does not appear special to me at this moment (while composing) but will
to you when viewing it.

HTH
++Lar