 Marketplace / Auctions / 5745
5744  |  5746
Subject:
MISB Auction announcement : Blacktron I, Shell promo, Exploriens
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 10:32:35 GMT

Starting saturday 13 may 2000, I will hold an auction here for the
following sets.

Auction rules
- This will be a 'going 1', 'going 2' , sold auction. After 24 hours the
status of a bid will be advanced.
- A bid is binding, and cannot be retracted.
- Auction bidding starts at 23-1-2000
- All bids and payment are in US dollars.
- Bid increments. from $0 - $25>> $1, from $25 - $50>> $2, from $50 -
$100>> $2.50 above $100>>> $5
- For payment I accept cash, Money Orders, or use LarryP's factoring
service
(http://my.voyager.net/lar/factor_desc.html)
- Cash can be sent by registered mail but at buyers risk.
- Buyer pays shipping and handling.I live in the Netherlands. Buyer can
choose between surface mail and airmail for shipping the sets, ask me for
actual costs.
- Updates are posted in lugnet.market.auction and sent out by email to all
that are bidding.
- Although not likely to happen, should somebody offer me a good trade, I
reserve the right to retract items from the auction.

6987 Message Intercept Base Starting price $100
6704 Space Men Starting price $5
6899 Nebula outpost Starting price $10
1253 Shell Ferrari F1 Truck Starting price $7
1254 Shell Select shop Starting price $10

All bids must be submitted by email.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.nl.3dgamers.com
3D Sims Archive maintainer   | http://www.3dgamers.com