 Marketplace / Auctions / 5662
5661  |  5663
Subject:
FA (ebay): Promotional Shell Belville Set #2555 - DUTCHx36
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 18:53:29 GMT

I have the Shell Belville set #2555 up on ebay right now.  Many people have
complained that they can't find these sets, as most shell stations don't
stock the larger sets.  Also, there are many people who can't buy them
because the promotion isn't in their area, or they live where there are no
Shell stations, or they live outside the country.

I had my local station special order in an extra large shipment of these
sets (a little over 100 of them), which I then had to pick up.
Unfortunately, I bought more than I needed, so I am selling off the 36 extra
ones.

I ship internationally and only charge the actual shipping costs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=323062512

Mike Poindexter