 Marketplace / Auctions / 566
565  |  567
Subject:
Monorail AUCTION : 6347(NEW), 6399(USED)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:36:36 GMT

I have the following to Auction. If you want to bid and/or be kept informed
please send your eMail address, and initial bid(s) in USD to
chris_w_dee@hotmail.com.

6347 Monorail Accessories - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6347
     - NEW, seal broken but complete (2 switches, 4 90deg curves, 2 45deg
     curves, 2 long straights, 10 supports) and polybag unopened.

6399 Airport Shuttle - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6399
     - USED, but in excellent working condition with box. Some creasing to fold
     out page of instructions. Complete except for one sticker for a 1x2 white
     brick.

Rules:
1. This will be a going1, going2, gone auction, with at least two days between
advances.
2. If equal bids received, the first takes precedence.
3. Updates (probably on Monday, Wednesday and Friday), starting 1st Feb will be
eMailed to all who express an interest, and sometimes posted to LUGNET.
4. Final realisations will be posted to LUGNET.
5. The price (US $) is without shipping. Winner pays shipping from UK.
6. I reserve the right to pull an item from the auction.
7. Payment should be negotiable in GBPounds, you pay if I have to pay for
conversion.
8. I will ship when I get the money.

Chris Dee