 Marketplace / Auctions / 5633
  Re: LEGO SETS FOR SALE: Update 2

After about 5 years of just sitting in a box, I've decided to sell off my Lego sets. All are in good condition but played with. No boxes unless stated. All prices in US dollars. AUCTION ENDS AT MIDNIGHT GMT 4TH MAY. (19:00 EST) 5590 ModelTeam (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  LEGO SETS FOR SALE: Update 3

After about 5 years of just sitting in a box, I've decided to sell off my Lego sets. All are in good condition but played with. No boxes unless stated. All prices in US dollars. AUCTION ENDS AT MIDNIGHT GMT 4TH MAY. (19:00 EST) 5590 ModelTeam (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: LEGO SETS FOR SALE: Update 4

(...) I didn't post an update yesterday because I didn't get any new bids. I've added names to the winning bids so that you know if you're the higest bidder (Thanks for the suggestion Jan-Albert! :^D) Rermember, less than 48 hours to go!! Get your (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)