 Marketplace / Auctions / 5630
FA: Lots of old Train Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 23:00:22 GMT

These are not my auctions, but I know the auctioneer.
He is Frode Torske, the Norwegian Lego Train Nut.
Some of you might remember him from the early
days of r.t.l.

Anyway, I recommend Frode as a good trader.
I've done many trades with him.
He is auctioning boxcar doors, train baseplates,
large wheel sets, and other things.

THE AUCTIONS END VERY SOON, over the next 12 hours.
I only just now noticed them, otherwise I would have
had time to show him how to post this info.

Here's the URL:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=exrot

/Eric McCarthy/