 Marketplace / Auctions / 5596
    Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5) —Jeremy Rear
   Scott- As a member of PNLTC, I was going to give them to some of the members who wanted them in our group. I would keep a set or two of course. :-) I certainly wouldn't sell them if they were for free. It think it's a great poster set. -jeremy (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA: United Nations posters (set of 5) —Scott Arthur
   (...) It is not just the fact that they are free which bothered me, but the source of them also. It must cost the UNHCR money to produce and mail these out, so I'd be a little irked if ebay were to become full of them. The posters carry a serious (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)