 Marketplace / Auctions / 5512
Re: looking for large spoked wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:45:40 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message ...

<http://cgi.ebay.com./aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310347201>
Yep that's one. That's a sweet lot there. 725 is a nice set (though I don't
have one yet), also includes the "drug running" set 1687 (not that that is
the only "drug running" set, another one is 6563 Gator Landing). Definitely
worth a question to the seller to find out how many spoked wheels are
there.

The question should be asked.  Many inquiring minds want to know just how
many spoked wheels are in this auction.
And also, I am wondering how complete the 1687 Drug Running set is.  Of all
of the Drug Running sets, this one is the best of the three that come to
mind right now.

note:  very good of Frank to move this to .market.auction

    Kevin Salm
    ....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....