 Marketplace / Auctions / 5468
5467  |  5469
Subject:
Mysterious payment received
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:06:02 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Not sure where to post this...it's either auction-related or LUGNET membership
related...but I can't tell...

Received a bank cheque in the mail today.  No name on the cheque and no name
on the envelope.  Mailed from a bank in Germany.  My name is misspelled but
probably not in a way that will prevent me from cashing the cheque.

I'm going to deposit it today, but I can't credit you (whoever you are) with
the payment without a name.  Write me if this was yours!  (Include the dollar
amount, the bank branch, and any other details which would help prove your
identify.)

Thanks,
--Todd