 Marketplace / Auctions / 5463
  Has your kid out grown his Lego?

"Ideal present for the youngster who has outgrown his Lego set" (URL) A (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Has your kid out grown his Lego?

(...) Scott, you know what it is for? it is to skewer the parent who _sells_ the lego that the kid has 'outgrown' :) (just thinking of all the horror stories of D&D from when I was a kid...) James P (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Has your kid out grown his Lego?

(...) search for "lego" in titles and descriptions. What a lame ploy. However, it's just reasonable enough so that eBay wouldn't do anything about it if you complained to them about the gratuitous use of the term "lego". (I know it is, or used to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)