 Marketplace / Auctions / 5424
5423  |  5425
Subject:
Mike's Auction All Sold (phew)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:37:00 GMT

Prices are in UK Sterling and postage added at the close.
Closing will be after the usual G1 and G2 posts, beginning 20th March
and after 48hr intervals.
I reserve the right to withdraw items if the reserve quoted is not met.
Bidders e-mail handles will be noted aside each bid.
Please note I will accept UK currency or cheques drawn on a UK bank.
I will also accept US Dollars in cash only.
Dollar bids I will convert into uk pounds for simplicity.

Items will be sent on receipt of funds.

No sets are boxed. All sets are complete unless noted.

Please feel free to ask for more details.

Theme Item Plans Res Description

Town
6483 Coastal Patrol(light and sound) Plans 8 Some yellowing on
white bricks
6676 Mobile command centre Plans 4 One barrier has
missing stickers
6669 Diesel daredevil Plans 3 Tim Sold
6381 Motor Speedway Plans 8 Danny Sold
6398 Central Precinct HQ Plans 18.75 Brian Sold
1631 Racing car Plans 1
6670 Rescue rig Plans 4 Tim Sold
6594 Gas transit Plans 6 Tim Sold
6539 Victory cup racers Plans 10 Danny Sold

Aqua
6155 Deep sea predator No plans 4
6175 Crystal Explorer Plans 5

Technic
8810 Café racer Plans 2
8810 Café racer Plans 2
8820 Mountain rambler Plans 3

Castle
6057 Sea serpent Plans 10 donald Sold
1680 Forestmans cart Plans 34 ali Sold
6038 Wolfpack renegades Plans 5 alienbuz Sold
6020 Magic shop Plans 2 alienbuz Sold
6082 Fire breathing fortress Plans 15.62 Brian Sold

Space
6981 Aerial Intruder Plans 15.62 Brian Sold
6897 Rebel hunter No plans 6

Pirate
6247 Bounty boat Plans 3 Tim Sold
6261 Raft raiders Plans 8 Tim Sold