 Marketplace / Auctions / 5376
  Re: How to make our complaints known to eBay

(...) I'm sure this has been covered already, but what can be done about S@H scalpers on Ebay's end? I'd like to see S@H limit how many sets can be ordered by a single individual, as I'm getting tired of calling first thing Monday morning to find (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  12 castle sets left

Castle sets for sale, great sets if anyone needs them. I am switching from LEGO system to LEGO technic. I have given away most of my more common sets in trade for misc. technic sets. All I have left & saved were 12 CASTLE system sets, 2 Pirates, 2 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: How to make our complaints known to eBay

Christopher Lindsey wrote: [snip] (...) I wouldn't feel guilty about it but I would feel guilty if I advertised it as *RARE*... It's not so bad to pay MSRP for a set. If you feel charitable you could inform the bidder about Lugnet, S@H, etc. so they (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: How to make our complaints known to eBay

(...) Didn't do that... I did advertise a set /once/ as rare (because I truly thought it was, and all research that I did indicated it was so), but as soon as I listed it and bidding got high a million other ones showed up. :( Chris (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Christopher Lindsey wrote in message <38F24753.AA73E6FF@n...rn.com>... (...) No need to feel guilty, IMHO: Whenever I see a bargain in a store, I grab as many (Lego sets) as I can, and decide at home what I want and what I don't want (After all, I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: How to make our complaints known to eBay

(...) funny things auctions... living,breathing and dynamic beasts. What sets market value ? Watching other people purchase items in a frenzy. Ten years ago near where I worked, fake perfume sellers would stop on a city footpath and with their own (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)