 Marketplace / Auctions / 5320
5319  |  5321
Subject:
Vintage Lego auction.... ends on Sunday!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:06:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello again everybody!

Just to make all you Lego collectors aware that I'm holding an auction of some
very old Lego this week. One item is 25 years old and comes with original box
and instructions!!!

Check out the auction on yahoo:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/21915739

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/21917128

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/21916759

It is from the Town series and is actually very rare to find.

Watch out for more auctions the next couple of weeks.... I have some items
that are 35 years old comming up!!!

Thank you for your attention.

Danny (Luffecat) Kirkeby