 Marketplace / Auctions / 5301
  [MN] 80 Parts Lots posted to eBay

I've just posted about 80 new parts lots to eBay. Parts are from my recent purchases of Mos Espa Podrace and Night Lord's Castle sets. They can be found at: (URL) Lego - 100 Purple 1x2 grille Tiles No Bids Yet [MN] Lego - 100 Purple 1x2 Grille Tiles (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)