 Marketplace / Auctions / 5292
Re: 4 town sets- 6331, 6615, 6567, 6572 - 3 day only
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 18:13:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.auction, Mike Poindexter writes:
Although I also hack my auctions here, I think this might be a little out • of
hand.  Perhaps I am just not realizing that I could/should be doing this • as
well.

I do not mean this as a slam of Andreas or anyone else, but shouldn't • these
listings be put together into one post?  I will be putting large numbers • of
bulk lots up soon and I figured that the prevailing netiquette was to put
all your auctions into a single or a few posts.  Is that correct or not?

Certainly been my understanding of desired practice, put all your flogs in • one
post, then if you feel the need to re-flog, do it as a follow up.

I will then continue my practice of using few posts and try to set an
accepted example, rather than a "must abide by" rule.

Only if you have substantially new listings should you start a new thread, • and
then only one.

However, this is only a guideline and people do lots of different things. • Not
the end of the world, I wouldn't say.

BTW, interesting use of "hack", seems right. Hadn't seen it used that way
before!

I have always used it like that, but after you mentioned it, I looked it up.
I couldn't find a definition that would make my use "correct" so I will just
coin a new definition to an existing word.

BTW:  A hack is a term used to refer to bricks, but I think they are
referring to them before they are put into an oven or something.  I just
looked it up and I already forgot.  Dang, I am getting stupid quick.  I
should go on a gameshow.

Mike