 Marketplace / Auctions / 5287
5286  |  5288
Subject:
eBay Auction on things you can drive or fly ends today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:54:34 GMT

Here is what is there:

620  Fireman's Car 6522  Highway Patrol
6351  Surf & Sail Camper 6604  Formula I Racer
6405  Sunset Stables 6650  Fire & Rescue Van
6450  L&S Police Truck 6660  Hook & Haul Wrecker
6511  Rescue Runabout 6687  Turbo Prop I Airplane

End in less than 6 hours.