 Marketplace / Auctions / 5230
5229  |  5231
Subject:
(ebay) Huge auction update #2 additions #383,6691,2149 NEW..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 02:11:26 GMT

Hello to all!  I have added the following sets to my (e-bay) auction list:

All sets are complete with original instructions unless noted in their
description.

NEW SETS:
383   Knights Joust 1979
2149  Colorline Cargo truck NEW mint in box
6397  Octan Gas Station
6611  Fire Car 1981
6628  Shell Tow Truck 1981
6652  Contruction truck 1983
6691  Rescue Helicopter 1981

Please use the link below to view all of the sets listed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=296372360

Many sets are not bid on including:

361 Garage 1979
6621 Fire truck 1984
6605 Race Car 1984
6648 Dune Buggie 1992
6639 Dragster 1995
6514 Off road truck 1994
6503 Race car 1988
6511 Fire car 1992
6501 Car 1987

Other sets in the auction:

5192 Cypress Trees SERVICE pack 1990 RARE NEW!
6347 Mono Rail Track NEW!
6512 Mini Shovel Truck 1992
6523 Medic Car 1987
6532 Dump Truck 1991
6656 Tow Truck with box 1985
6667 Repair truck 1993
6601 Ice Cream Vendor 1985
6678 Crane 1980
6340 Hook N Ladder Fire Truck 1994
6366 Fire Truck Set 1984
6651 Mail Truck 1982
6688 Ambulance 1985
6362 Post Office 1982
6692 Semi w/ trailer 1982
6694 Car w/Camper 1984
6695 Shell Fuel Pumper 1984
6698 SUV and Boat w/trailer 1985
6608 Tractor 1982
608  TAXI 1979
625 Tractor 1978

MORE TO BE ADDED SOON!!!!!!

Thanks for your interest and good luck!!
Sincerely,
Mike
amf67@gateway.net