 Marketplace / Auctions / 519
Auction: 5521 Sea Jet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:28:56 GMT

I have one (1) 5521 Sea Jet for auction.
The box has serious shelf wear, and is slightly damaged on the back.
The tape is not holding the ends on, however that all the parts
should be there.  (I recently picked it up at a store)

Rules:
1) Going 1, 2, Sold type auction.
2) Updates every other day starting on Jan 21st.
3) Updates will be e-mailed to bidders / posted to newsgroups.
4) Bidder pays shipping (in the US would be $3.20, out of US
    will be determined)
5) Bids will be determined by the order in my inbox.  First bid
    of an amount will be accepted, others will be notified by e-mail.

Asking Start Price:  $20

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto://jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc