 Marketplace / Auctions / 5189
5188  |  5190
Subject:
#375 Yellow castle.... auction with low bids!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:05:32 GMT

Hi again.... forgot to mention that I have an auction for the much sought
after Yellow Castle and the bids are still low.... strange, I thought that it
was a collectors item.... and this one is in superb condition with original
box and instructions, even the stickers have not been used!

Check it out on Yahoo....

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/20887400

you wont regret the 1 minute of your Lego life that you use to check out this
set!!!!

Danny