 Marketplace / Auctions / 5102
    OLD & RARE LEGO.... auction ends in 24 hours! —Danny Anker Kirkeby
   Hi everyone.... thank you for all the nice feedback :o) Just wanted to remind the collectors that a couple of my Yahoo auctions ends in just over 24 hours! There has been quite some bids.... which I guess means that it is interesting stuff?! LOOK (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)