 Marketplace / Auctions / 510
    [Bussetech '99A] Over 150 Pictures Added! —Chris Busse
   [Bussetech '99A] LEGO Piece Auction News (URL) Over 150 pictures have been added to the auction! We've added over 150 pictures to the auction to give you a better idea of what some of the pieces are since I often find it hard to come up with text (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)