 Marketplace / Auctions / 5077
5076  |  5078
Subject:
PRE - AUCTION ANOUNCMENT / WARNING- >4500 Technic parts + trains + pirates + more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:38:57 GMT

PRE - AUCTION ANOUNCMENT / WARNING- >4500 Technic parts + trains + pirates +
more

I've split and sorted 3*8448, a 8480 and a 8880. I'll be listing what I do
not wnat on ebay soon. The draft auction html can be seen at:

http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/AUCTION/

Highlights:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/AUCTION/t%20black%20engine.htm
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/AUCTION/t%20gears.htm
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/AUCTION/t%20shocks.htm

Non-Technic
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/AUCTION/soccer.htm
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/tmp/AUCTION/4547.htm

I have more to add, so check the list again later this week.

None of these items are now for sale, but I will consider trades which
involve the 4544 (whole or carriage only) or the 4559 (whole or carrieges
only).

Scott A