 Marketplace / Auctions / 5005
5004  |  5006
Subject:
Auction of Blacktron, Unitron and Technics!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 21:14:49 GMT

Hi again.

Sorry to bother you again with an auction announcement :o(......... but I
know that a lot of people here are interested in my auctions.

I have just put up several new things for auction on Yahoo and this includes
items 6991 (space monorail), 6988 (Outpost) and an old technics helicopter
(852).

Remember that my auction on old 1978 Space ends tonight (sunday) and that I
also have other interesting LEGO items for sale on Yahoo over the next comming
weeks.

I trade under the name LUFFECAT.  Luffe was the name of my cat... who died a
few years back  :o((

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/auction/20120799

Regards,

Danny A. Kirkeby