 Marketplace / Auctions / 4916
  Bidding looniness

I have to scratch my head and wonder why someone would bid over $2 per Knight's Kingdom Kettle Hat, when you can get the hat, the minifig, two crossbows, a shield, and a few other pieces for the same $2. Isolated (no foreign distribution)? Too (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Bidding looniness

(...) Knight's (...) Most likely the first. Or perhaps simply someone who is unaware of the <set:4811 Defense Archer> set. Or the last. The second seems a bit implausible (although still possible). -Shiri FUT .market.theory (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)