 Marketplace / Auctions / 4900
4899  |  4901
Subject:
Mikes New Auction 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 20:16:00 GMT

Hello folks................

I wish to auction the below listed items.

Please bid by e-mail to me and remember to watch for updates so as not to
be disappointed.

Prices are in UK Sterling and postage added at the close.
Closing will be after the usual G1 and G2 posts.
I reserve the right to withdraw items if the reserve quoted is not met.
Please note I will accept UK currency or cheques drawn on a UK bank.
I will also accept US Dollars in cash only.

Items will be sent on receipt of funds.

No sets are boxed. All sets are complete unless noted.

I will check sets and provide better descriptions if asked.

Theme Item Plans Res Description

Town
6483 Coastal Patrol(light and sound) Plans 15 Some yellowing on
white bricks
6676 Mobile command centre Plans 10 One barrier has
missing stickers
6669 Diesel daredevil Plans 7
6381 Motor Speedway Plans 15
6398 Central Precinct HQ Plans 15
1631 Racing car Plans 1
6670 Rescue rig Plans 7
6594 Gas transit Plans 7
6539 Victory cup racers Plans 20

Aqua
6155 Deep sea predator No plans 7
6175 Crystal Explorer Plans 10

Technic
8810 Café racer Plans 4
8810 Café racer Plans 4
8820 Mountain rambler Plans 5

Castle
6057 Sea serpent Plans 15
1680 Forestmans cart Plans 7
6038 Wolfpack renegades Plans 7
6020 Magic shop Plans 5
6082 Fire breathing fortress Plans 10

Space
6981 Aerial Intruder Plans 10
6897 Rebel hunter No plans 10 Two rockets missing and
one stanchion

Pirate
6247 Bounty boat Plans 3
6261 Raft raiders Plans 10