 Marketplace / Auctions / 4897
  Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 4

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 5

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 5

Due to pending trades, etc, the following sets are no longer available: 6503 Sprint Racer 6513 Glade Runner 6641 4-Wheelin' Truck Sorry for any inconvenience. Will (24 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 6

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 7

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 8

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 9

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 10

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 11

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 12

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 13

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 14

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - Update 15

Ahhh....spring is in the air (at least it is here in central NC :-) and the cleaning bug has struck! As a result I have finally gotten around to deciding which Lego sets I can afford to live without...and here they are. This is an auction, so here (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  (canceled)

  Re: Will's Spring Cleaning Auction - CLOSED

This auction is now closed. Thanks to all who bid. Number Name Year Notes Price Status 1477 Unnamed Racecar 1991 none $2.50 Tom S SOLD 1497 Pitstop and Crew 1987 none $5.00 Mark d SOLD 6232 Skeleton Crew 1996 none $1.00 Paul F SOLD 6502 Turbo Racer (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)