 Marketplace / Auctions / 4894
  FA(eBay): 1000+ grey blocks (good for castles) in 1500+ piece lot, Ritvik (high-quality LEGO compatible)

I have an auction running until Sunday night 12-March that contains over 1000 grey bricks, mostly 2x4 and many slopes and inverted slopes. All parts are Ritvik, *not* LEGO, but I wouldn't bother with these if their fit and finish weren't darned (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)